arth Leakage Current give rise to generation of heat and result in progressive failure ofinsulation, which leads to earth faults sparking flashovers, deterioration of earthing and finally results into catastrophic fires which destroys costly equipments, gadgets and precious lives. It is therefore essential to detect earth leakage current well before they cross the threshold limits and isolate the circuit in the event of leakages.
Prok dv's make Digital microprocessor/microcontroller based Earth Leakage Relays (ELR) with Core Balance Current Transformer (CBCT / ZCT) are used to detect leakage currents in electrical power systems. ELR transmits a signal to activate the trip coil of the MCCB/ACB/OCB/CONTACTOR in the event of earth leakage resulting in automatic isolation of the load. ELR have been widely used and accepted because of field adaptability and are economic.
- Digital Microprocessor / Microcontroller based compact design
- Continuous monitoring and display of set value and measured value of leakage current
- 8 character 2line LCD displays with back lit
- Test & Reset facility
- CBCT connection monitoring facility
- True Rms measurement of leakage current
- Trip Circuit Failure indication (Optional) Default:Disabled
- Serial RS 485 communication port with modbus protocol (optional)
- Fault recording with date and time stampings, max up to 10 Faults (optional)
- Tropicalised and rugged design
- External test, reset, fault & healthy indication suitable for mining Application